X You may need to Reload the page to make it work correctly.
Montgomery County, PA Community Action Development Commission



Q    I am renting my house/apartment.  Can I apply to have my home weatherized?
A    Yes, but we will need to get permission from your landlord before any work can be done

Q    When does the program close?
A    The program runs year round and you can apply at any time during the year

Q    Does weatherization include any type of home renovations?
A    No, the program only performs work that will improve the energy efficiency of your home. We do not do roof repairs or replace stoves